Lundin Golf Club was founded in 1868. The links were originally shared with the neighbouring Leven Club. In 1908 additional ground was made available to form the Braid designed 18 hole course we have today. A course well renowned for its quality, it is used as a final qualifying course when the Open is held at St Andrews. The practice ground has been recently upgraded while the 18 hole putting green is superb. Visitors are given a generous welcome while the catering is an additional bonus.
|Address:||Lundin Golf Club, Golf Road, Lundin Links, Fife, Scotland|
|Course Architect:||Old Tom Morris originally and then extensively redesigned by James Braid in 1909|
|Major Events:||Hosted the British Open Championship final qualifying|
|Practice Facilities:||Practice facilities available|
|Guest Locker Rooms:||Yes|