Attend two days at The 148th Open in Royal Portrush
play three rounds of golf in Dublin
17th July 2019
- Arrive Dublin Airport. Greeted upon arrival by Golf Vacations Ireland.
- Check into The Europa 4 Star Hotel, Belfast for a three night stay.
18th July 2019
- Attend Thursday at The 148th Open, Royal Portrush.
19th July 2019
- Attend Friday at The 148th Open, Royal Portrush.
20th July 2019
- Play The European Though only opened in 1987, The European quickly gained a reputation as one of best links in Ireland, featuring on many top 100 courses of the world’s lists.
- Check into The Iveagh Garden 4 Star Hotel, Dublin for a three night stay.
21st July 2019
- Play Portmarnock. Founded in 1894, one of Ireland’s most revered courses and a highlight on any golf tour, host venue for The 2019 Amateur Championship.
22nd July 2019
- Play The Island. Majestic links in rugged sand dunes The Island co hosts The 2019 Amateur Championship and previously has been a qualifying venue for The Open.
23rd July 2019
- Depart Dublin Airport
PRICE (GBP £) PER PERSON CHAUFFEUR DRIVE GROUP OF 8: £2,750
PRICE (GBP £) PER PERSON SELF DRIVE GROUP OF 4: £2,475
Quotation subject to availability and based on travelling 2019.
- Three rounds of golf
- Tickets for Thursday and Friday at The 148th Open, Royal Portrush
- Transport: Luxury chauffeured coach.
- Hire of mini-van, self-drive automatic transmission
- 6 nights 4 star accommodation twin/double occupancy superior rooms at The Europa 4 Star Hotel, Belfast and deluxe rooms at The Iveagh Garden 4 Star Hotel, Dublin with full Irish breakfast
- Comprehensive information packet, airport meet & greet and 24 hour on call service